Friday 22 July 2016

Day 10

As I wrote yesterday today was a day relaxing, doing some laundry and some servicing on the landy. While Ulla was getting the laundry ready I spent some time under the landy looking for the new rattles. The rear most exhaust mount was loose and the exhaust downpipe skid plate was loose. After tightening the bolts I greased all the u-joints and a general look-see over everything else.

Also before coming to the camp where the Norsk Land Rover Klubb are having their summer meet, I asked on their forum if I could buy a left hand side wiper arm as we had one break in Finland. Two guys showed up with 2 wiper arms for me. Thanks to their hospitality I feel more secure with the wiper arms lasting the remainder of this trip.

Today is was 27 degrees, hanging out 2 loads of laundry didn't take very long to dry. This camp is next to a rescue/military training facility that has helicopters, which begin flying just after 7 in the morning and go all day long.

We've been looking at the road book andy do some cut/copy/paste with the southern route. We want to spent some time along the coast and if the weather keeps as it was today then of course we will have to stop by a beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment