Friday 29 July 2016

Day 16

Can you believe it, 16 days on the road and counting.

Today the drive from Frøde to Drammen was altered from the original plan to make sure that we were in Drammen in good time for my appointment tomorrow. Lots of local rain but nothing that dampened the trip today. Even when we got to the campsite tonight the weather app showed  18 degrees and sunny but looking out of the windscreen it was another story as the wiper blade moved back and forth.

Tomorrow before we set off I have to check and top up the rear diff, it's been leaking since driving the roads in Finland and around Nordkapp. I have to say though, the leak is through the actions of those who mislead with what they selling. I specifically asked for RTV silicone but was given normal silicone which is not suitable for transmission oils. Oh well, I'll keep an eye on the rear diff and fix it properly when back in Nybro.

No comments:

Post a Comment