Monday 15 February 2016

Taking a 36 year old vehicle on a trip this long (7500 km) it takes a lot of preparation and planning to make it a successful trip. I've been planning this trip for nearing 2 years with many hours in front of Garmin Basecamp software planning the ideal route which allows me to explore Norway to it's fullest in the 3 week time frame.

Also the cooperation and partnership with Timber Trail 4x4 is invaluable. The owner Ben is a 100% petrol head who also has a Series Hybrid in the making. At Timber Trail 4x4 Ben sells brand name products at fair prices and also carries an extensive list of quality Land Rover aftermarket products carried by Bearmach. We have 2 Land Rovers as our daily drivers which I only use Bearmach products. Bearmach has never failed us with their line of products or the brand name parts that they carry, not like some of the lesser name sh!t parts avail to us.

If your serious about your Land Rover and the parts that you put on it, drop in to www.timbertrail4x4.com to see what Ben has avail and www.bearmach.com to download their product catalogs.

During this trip I will be carrying an extensive list of spare parts which I will list later, in the mean time I think that the next few posts will be focused at the preparation of my Hybrid for this trip with what I've done and my reasoning why.

Cheers.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment